Registered and practised in English
If you who wish to rely on evidence that you have registered and practised in English you must be able to satisfy us that:
- you have completed an English language assessment or examination as part of your registration outside of the UK.
- you have one year post registered practice in an English speaking setting
- your registration is in a country where English is the first and native language.
You will need to provide us with the following:
- a letter of good standing from your licensing authority and
- details of the English language assessment that you undertook as part of your registration, and
- a supporting reference from your employer.
Please note if you were not required to sit a language test by the regulator because you were taught and examined in a country where English is the first and native language, you will still meet this requirement.