Requesting or updating caller code
Getting a login to use the employer confirmations service
Requesting a caller code
To use the employer confirmation service, you need a caller code and pass number. To request a caller code and pass number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Call code application' and your request on your organisation's headed paper, which should be attached to the email.
Alternatively, you can send a fax on your organisation's headed paper, with the subject 'Caller code application', to 020 7681 5302.
Please make sure that your email or fax includes:
- the name of the person who will be using the service
- a brief description of your organisation's function
- the email, telephone and address of the person who will be using the service
We will issue you with a caller code and pass number along with a blank written confirmations pack.
The caller code and pass number will be sent out to you in separate envelopes within 7-10 working days. Please note that the caller code and pass number are for your own use only and should not be passed on to third parties.
Updating a caller code
You must tell us in writing if the previous person using the employer confirmation service has left your organisation. This must be done on branded letterhead paper with the subject heading 'Confirmation service contact details'.
You must include your:
- caller code
- pass number
- current address (including department)
- previous address (if applicable)
- name of person who will be using the service
- previous name of the person who was using the service (if applicable)
- telephone number and email address
You can send your request by fax to 020 7681 5302 or to the following address:
Nursing and Midwifery Council
23 Portland Place