Please visit for information about temporary registration and changes to how we’re operating during this time.


Help complaining to an employer

If you wish to complain about care you received in the NHS, the NHS have published a guide about how to make a complaint about an NHS service.

See our Public and Patient support service section.

Citizen’s Advice offer a guide to NHS and social care complaints. They also 
have a guide to complaining about private healthcare.

The Care Quality Commission regulates health and social care providers in England. They have a guide on how to complain about a health or social care service (PDF).

Which publish a guide on how to complain about private healthcare, and on how to complain about a care home.

ISCAS is an independent body that adjudicates complaints to some independent healthcare providers. They publish a guide on making a complaint in the independent healthcare sector - a guide for patients (PDF).