This year we’re marking the 100th anniversary of the Nurses Registration Act 1919.
As part of our celebrations we’re running a competition in association with the Nursing Times, for the professionals on our register to design a limited edition, commemorative pin badge.
We will produce the winning entry and send it to long-serving nurses on our register as part of our Always caring Always nursing celebrations.
Who is eligible to enter?
Any professional who is currently on, or previously was on our register.
How to enter
- Create a design that celebrates 100 years of professional pride.
- Your design will need to fit onto a circular badge, 25mm wide. Our template can be downloaded and used if it's easier for you.
- You may use a maximum of four colours.
- You may use words as well as images if you wish.
- Submit your design in any format – that could be a drawing on a piece of paper or a digital version - we’ll do the rest to turn it into a wearable pin badge.
- Please use our entry form which includes a template.
- See our terms and conditions.
- Email entries to email@example.com or send by post to Pin Badge Competition, NMC, 23 Portland Place, London, W1B 1PZ.
- The NMC must receive entries by 11:59pm on 15 October 2019 in order to be valid.